|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Who can register?
This course is a foundation level unit for those participants who have not studied digital marketing before and are new to this domain. The program will offer insights into how digital marketing differs from non-digital marketing and the importance of data and analytics in the digital domain. It will also offer fundamentals of social media marketing and developing a successful digital marketing campaign. There are no pre-requisites for participating in this course.
Certificates are Awarded to the Participants from University of Southampton.
Course Reviews (0)
You must log in to post a commentLogin
- Security Management and Data Science
- Big data and sustainable development
- Big Data Secrets
- Microsoft Azure ML Studio
- Statistical Statistics
- Economic Shocks in GCC Countries Post COVID-19
- Real Time PCR: Application And Analysis
- Workshop using Google Data Studio
- Mistakes that occur in writing scientific theses